Halls Chophouse Columbia, owned and operated by Hall Management Group, is looking for AM Prep Cooks.
What we offer
- Training and career growth opportunities
- Positive and professional working environment and staff
What you will do
- Prepare food items according to the standards of quality, consistency and timelines
- Ensure compliance with all health codes and requirements
- Maintain stocking and organization of work area daily
- Complete prep tasks as needed in accordance with recipe, procedure, quality and speed standards
- Contribute to positive food costs by utilizing established best practices
- Respond to additional guest requests by preparing orders to their specifications
- Maintain food storage, receiving, stocking and rotation
What you need to have
- Love for food and cooking beautiful, fresh and high-quality dishes
- Prior relevant education or experience is preferred
Hall Management Group offers competitive pay with and industry leading benefits. Medical, dental, life and short/long term disability insurances will be available to you the first of the month following your first 90 days and will be paid 70% by HMG. Voluntary vision insurance is also offered. We offer up to a 4% company match on a 401K after six months of employment.
Please submit your resume. We are growing at a rapid pace and we surround ourselves with positive, like-minded people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Please note: if you do not see the position you specialize in while searching "All Jobs," please contact Hayley Anders at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss available opportunities.
Coming December 2018!
Seated at the corner of Main and Gervais Streets in the heart of the Capital City, Halls Chophouse Columbia is steps away from the South Carolina Statehouse. Leaders and legislators from the local, state, and national level will sit in your section, eat your dishes and experience the signature Halls Hospitality you will deliver.
Columbia is a bustling city and home to the University of South Carolina Gamecocks. On any given Saturday in the fall, anticipate 80,000 garnet-and-black clad fans to swarm the city, hungry for a win and for outstanding hospitality. Expect those fans to seek recovery the next morning at Sunday brunch.
If your passions include exceeding expectations, serving the finest dishes, and cultivating an environment of excellence, we want you to help us bring Halls’ famously superior hospitality to famously hot Columbia.
Halls Chophouse is owned and operated by the Hall family and is a part of Hall Management Group based in Charleston, South Carolina. Halls Chophouse of Charleston is the winner of several accolades and awards including several Charleston City Paper's "Best Of" awards and TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)